The Gallery of Photography is a friendly and informal resource for everyone interested in photography. Support from our membership of over 300 good people, helps us deliver a broad programme of activities and services.
Invitations to Gallery of Photography exhibition openings for you and your guest – Enjoy the informal atmosphere and get to see the exhibitions first – it’s a great place to meet other people interested in photography!
Members only access to production and studio facilities hire
- High-spec Artist’s Digital Studio – avail of the latest equipment (Apple Twin Cinema Screens; Hasselblad virtual drum scanner; graphics tablet; 44-inch exhibition-quality printer) – with friendly and informative technical support on hand.
- Daylight Studio – our penthouse LightRoom has fantastic natural light with a selection of backdrops and stands available for use.
- Fully equipped darkrooms and film processing facilities – Experience the magic of black & white printing in our Members’ Darkroom. We provide all the chemistry, equipment – and friendly advice – to help you achieve your best prints with none of the hassle of setting up your own darkroom.
Corporate members receive:
Discounts on all Gallery courses – We offer a range of exciting photography courses at all levels. We also offer specialist one-to-one sessions, tailored to suit you.
Priority booking for events – Illustrated talks, seminars and discussions with leading photographers... Be sure you’re there.
Individual feedback / photo review – Get individual feedback about your photography from one of the Gallery Curators in a free review session (usually €30)
Gallery Bookshop 5% Discount – Fill your world with wonderful photobooks, guides and funky cameras... what’s not to like?
Membership fees are as follows:
- All of the above plus invitations to each private view
- Use of The LightRoom for a corporate event/reception
- Acknowledgment of support in the Gallery reception area.
- Individual: €40.00 per annum
- Concessions: €30.00 per annum
- Corporate: €750 per annum
- Visitor*: €10.00
*Visitor Membership allows for two days in the Studios or Darkroom and is valid for one month.
Gallery of Photography
Meeting House Square
The Gallery, Bookshop & Darkrooms are open Tuesdays through Saturdays, 11am - 6pm Sundays, 1-6pm.
t: +353 1 671 4654